Why opt for an accounting company?
There are several reasons that predetermine the decision of modern business to opt for accounting company services.
If accounting services are entrusted to an accounting company:
- There is no need to invest in equipment and accounting software, legislation database and methodological publications, training and participation in seminars.
- No resources need to be allotted for the “accountant” position (it is 1.5 times more expensive to support a local accountant).
- The work is done by skilled and experienced accounting staff, certified expert accountants, legal advisors.
- Partnership with an accounting company involves bearing of responsibility in case of possible errors.
The accounting practice is huge and it is not in the capacity of a single employee to be competent in all issues. The local accountant of a company finds it difficult to resolve some complex and unconventional cases. On one hand, more and more frequently do client-companies pose a number of questions that are most of the time not typically accounting questions: Man power and Wages, Labour Code, social security, commercial transactions. In such cases, accounting companies keep up with and react to any alterations in the tax legislation, and duly inform their clients.
Their work is more expedient in terms of expenses, and involves fewer errors. Staff training and practice analysis are compulsory for them. In their activity, procurement of information is an absolute requirement. The accounting company assumes responsibility for faulty statements, incorrectly accrued taxes or for missed deadlines.
- Address: Sofia, "Goce Delchev" Complex, bl.52 E, vh.В, ap.45
- Phone: 02 858 0947
- Fax: 02 858 0947 ; 0888 23 30 22 ; 0878 23 30 22
- Е-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org